What you will need:
- Plastic bag
- Sealing Machine (look for one at your local thrift store.)
As much as I try not to, I find myself coming home with a plastic bag here and there. I don't like it, but it happens. To get more life out of each plastic bag, I make them into smaller bags for snacks and food storage.
1. Plug in the Sealing Machine and let it warm up.
2. Cut the plastic bag into two parts by cutting along the seam or fold on both sides and bottom. The bag should be in two pieces when you are done.
3. Make each piece semi-square or rectangular by trimming off the handles.
4. From here, decide what size you want the bag to be. Fold your piece in half or cut it smaller if you like. I am going to fold my piece in half.
5. The fold does not need to be sealed, but two other sides will. Decide what side of your piece will be the top, and then seal the other two open sides with your sealing machine.
YOU ARE DONE!!
Tie it closed with string.