Friday, February 1, 2013

One of my Favorite Antiquing Spots

 
If you live in or around Allen, Michigan, then it is time to visit Hog Creek Antique Mall located at 10750 W. Chicago Road (US 12). I would frequent this store when I lived in Michigan, but now I only shop there once a year when I take my vacation to see family.
 

 
The mall has a wide variety of items from vintage clothing, to advertising items, jewelry, glassware, furniture, and paper collectibles. There are 23,000 square feet of quality antiques and collectibles to look at. Even a separate craft section for those of you looking to purchase handmade goodies.
 
 
The store is open 7 days a week from 10:00 am until 5:00 pm. They accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.

 
If you need to contact the store, there phone number is 517-869-2250. Or visit the website at http://www.hogcreekmall.com
 
 
The owners Loren and Michelle Barrows would love for you to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earth Keepers

re·cy·cle

- to alter or adapt for new use without changing the essential form or nature of.
- to use again in the original form or with minimal alteration.
- to help to pass through a cycle again.

Get Paid to Recycle